Quick Mediterranean Couscous. A quick and easy summer recipe, this Mediterranean Couscous dish is made with shrimp This Mediterranean Couscous with Shrimp recipe is loaded full of flavor and it makes a healthy and easy. This Mediterranean couscous bowls recipe is a fast weeknight dinner! It features quick-cooking couscous with chickpeas and a creamy tahini sauce.
This quick side dish features chopped artichoke hearts and fresh tomato with feta cheese and Mediterranean Couscous. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. While the couscous toasts, sprinkle in remaining Italian seasoning and garlic and stir. A simple salad loaded with lots of fresh veggies and an easy dressing makes this great for a meal on its own or. You can have Quick Mediterranean Couscous using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick Mediterranean Couscous
- It’s 250 grams of mushrooms, chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of instant couscous (about 150g).
- It’s 6 small of tomatoes, sliced.
- You need 1/2 of a jar olives, halved.
- Prepare 1 of crumbled feta cheese.
- Prepare of Seasoning.
- It’s 1 of splash olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1 of salt, ground pepper, dried basil, rosemary, oregano, mint, sweet paprika, chili flakes OR mediterranean herb mix.
- You need 10 of fresh basil leaves, chopped.
Couscous is a very quick cooking mediterranean grain and one of the healthiest grain-based products out there! It's low in fat, high in protein and lower on the glycemic index than pasta. This colourful moroccan couscous can be varied in endless ways, you can add any vegetables of your choice. It can be be either served warm or cold.
Quick Mediterranean Couscous instructions
- Heat some oil in a big pan or skillet over high heat. Add sliced mushrooms and fry until golden brown.
- Add about 3 cups of water to the same pot and bring to the boil. Then, add couscous.
- Next, cover with a lid reducing the heat to low until couscous is cooked (should take only a couple of minutes). Fluff up with a fork and take off heat.
- Add halved olives, sliced tomatoes, crumbled feta and seasoning listed above. Enjoy :).
Have you ever seen anything as beautiful as these Mediterranean couscous cakes? They make the perfect vegetarian snack, but are also pretty delicious served with eggs for breakfast. Recipe: Mediterranean Cauliflower Couscous Salad. by Andrea Bemis. The Mediterranean flavors really shine in this simple spring salad and the roasted chickpeas add a lovely crunch. What looks super-fancy but takes virtually no effort to make?